Use BIODEGRADABLE PLATES & BOWLS Instead of Plastic ones.
Hello readers! In this brand new article I am going to share some tremendous benefits of BAGASSE Plates which are fully compostable and are also known as biodegradable tableware! Along with it I will also try to bring in notice that how ridiculously are plastic cutleries affecting HUMANS, ANIMALS & OUR ENVIRONMENT too.
Let’s start with some mind blowing facts regarding PLASTIC.
- When you have food in a plastic disposable, thousands of its particles enter your body along with food. PLASTIC TAKES ALMOST 400 YEARS TO GET DECOMPOSED. Just imagine how harmful it is for your body.
- Plastic is made from petroleum oil, and it is not sustainable. Oil is a nonrenewable fossil fuel that pollutes our air.
- It doesn’t get over when you eat in a plastic disposable and throw it into the dustbin. Do you have an idea what happens next? Its trash is thrown somewhere and gets eaten by animals like cow. OR It is burnt and left to create pollution which is the worst scenario. Tons of plastic waste comes out daily and DUE TO US, our beloved animals have TO SUFFER AND DIE. is it FAIR?
- Now again it’s a fact, One million plastic water bottles are purchased every single minute across the globe. Unfortunately, less than 10 percent of all plastic produced is recycled. Lesser the recycling, higher the adverse effect.
- It is assumed that by 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean in terms of weight.
- According to the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s The New Plastics Economy report which was released back in 2016 (https://www.ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/publications/the-new-plastics-economy-rethinking-the-future-of-plastics )
This is just a glimpse of what’s wrong! Usage of plastic and its waste creation has non imaginary effects on earth, human bodies and animals.
You’ll be thinking, what’s the solution? But you know the answer as well. We need to adopt plastic’s ALTERNATIVE right away.
Start using steel bottles instead of plastic, BIODEGRADABLE PLATES AND BOWLS instead of plastic ones, fabric bags instead of plastic bags.
We need to start making a difference.
Now let us have a look at the top 3 advantages of using biodegradable bowls, plates etc. which are made up of sugarcane bagasse.
First of all how does it help humans?
When you use a sugarcane bagasse plate to have a meal, it does not make your food less healthier. No worries of having plastic particles in your food. A biodegradable plate does not contain any harmful chemicals. Kitchen chemicals are used in raw materials.
Secondly, it is simply like a jackpot for our mother earth.
As we discussed, biodegradable tableware is made up of sugarcane bagasse, it is a blessing from our mother earth to us. What can we do in return is, decompose the biodegradable product’s waste easily. FACT : SUGARCANE BAGASSE PLATE CAN BE DECOMPOSED IN JUST 90 TO 120 DAYS.
Third and very important advantage is here!
Animals and marines are saved from dying…
Yes it’s true, people throw plastic waste in rivers, oceans and roads and it affects our beloved animals ridiculously as they eat PLASTIC and eventually but biodegradable products can be easily digestible. So if in case any marine animal or mammal eats it, it will get digested!
Still, there are so many pros of using biodegradable tableware which will be discussed in our upcoming articles.
Till then let’s start switching from plastic to biodegradable tableware products… We at Florona Bioware, manufacture premium quality of biodegradable sugarcane bagasse plates & bowls. You can know more about us & have a look at our products and by visiting www.floronabioware.com